Our professional team can assist your property to apply for lease modification, waiver, re-zone on town planning, licensing application and building plans submission etc., in order to change in use allowed for your property.

Clifford Centre G/F

G/F Clifford Centre



778-784 Cheung Sha Wan Road 



Change from Industrial to Retail Use

G/F 5-5A,Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley 


 Change from Residential to Retail Use & Yard Cover Addition

G/F, 16 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong


Change from Industrial to Retail Use

If you consider to change in use of your properties, please feel free to contact our professional team.


Email:  Tel: 3514 9357


In order to answer your enquiries more promptly and efficiently, please send us any documents that you got about your properties, e.g. Land Register Record, land lease, Building Authority approved plans, Deed of Mutual Covenants etc.